Caroline A. Brownlie
Ms. Brownlie graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in Spanish and a B.B.A. in International Business. She earned her J.D. from Baylor University School of Law and was a Dean’s List scholar. Ms. Brownlie is the recipient of the Community Bank & Trust Estate Planning Award.
Ms. Brownlie is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Founding Member and Treasurer of the Baylor Business Law Society
- Recipient of the Community Bank & Trust Estate Planning Award
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., B.A., 2010
- State Bar of Texas, 2016