Ms. Hunter received her J.D., summa cum laude, from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she served as Articles Editor of the Texas Tech Law Review. She graduated from Louisiana State University of Alexandria with a B.B.A., summa cum laude, in Management.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hunter externed for Justice Debra H. Lehrmann of the Texas Supreme Court.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. 50, Articles Editor
- Louisiana State University of Alexandria, B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- Presidential Dean's List
- Chancellor's Award for Highest Graduating GPA
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
Speeches & Publications
- Strike Three: Calling Out College Officials for Sexual Assualt on Campus, 50 TEX. TECH L. REV. 277 (2018).