Prior to joining Kelly Hart, Mr. Kuhnhenn served as a federal law clerk for four years, where he worked on numerous trials and complex cases. He received his Bachelor of Science in Economics from Arizona State University in 2008 and graduated from St. Mary's University School of Law in 2011, where he served as Executive Editor for The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Minority Issues.
Mr. Kuhnhenn is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
Affiliations and honors
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Midland County Young Lawyers Association, Board Member, 2014-Present
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Robert A. Junell, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Midland-Odessa & Pecos Divisions
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- The Scholar: Law Review on Minority Issues, Executive Editor
- Arizona State University, B.S., 2008
- State Bar of Texas, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas