Jennifer S. McDaniel
Jennifer S. McDaniel focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and general corporate matters.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 2016
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2018
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
Texas A&M Law Review; Staff
Phi Phi Delta Phi, Elliott Inn Chapter, Member
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, B.S., cum laude, 2007
Ourstanding Academic Achievement Award in Finance
- State Bar of Texas, 2016
Speeches & Publications
- Author: "I'm a Conduit, You're Glue, Funds Flow Through Me and Stick to You: The Mere Conduit Defense in Bankruptcy Preference Claims and Its Application to Freight Factoring Companies," 3 TEX. A&M L. REV.639 (2015).