Joe R. Greenhill
Experience and highlights
- Anderson v. Durant, 550 S.W.3d 605 (Tex. 2018)
- N. Am. Tubular Servs., LLC v. BOPCO, L.P., No. 02-17-00352-CV, 2018 WL 4140635, at *1 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Aug. 30, 2018, no pet. h.) (mem. op.).
- In re Happy State Bank, No. 02-17-00453-CV, 2018 WL 1918217, at *1 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Apr. 23, 2018, orig. proceeding) (mem. op.).
- City of Bedford v. Apartment Ass’n of Tarrant Cty., Inc., No. 02-16-00356-CV, 2017 WL 3429143, at *1 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Aug. 10, 2017, pet. denied) (mem. op.).
- Enter. Prods. Partners, L.P. v. Energy Transfer Partners, L.P., No. 05-14-01383-CV, 2017 WL 3033312 (Tex. App.—Dallas July 18, 2017, pet. pending)
- Kinsel v. Lindsey, No. 15-0403, 2017 WL 2324392 (Tex. May 26, 2017)
- CBIF Ltd. P’ship v. TGI Friday’s Inc., No. 05-15-00157-CV, 2017 WL 1455407 (Tex. App.—Dallas Apr. 21, 2017, pet. denied) (mem. op.)
- Crosstex N. Tex. Pipeline, L.P. v. Gardiner, 505 S.W.3d 580 (Tex. 2016)
- In re Lipsky, 460 S.W.3d 579 (Tex. 2015) (orig. proceeding)
- Conglomerate Gas II, L.P. v Gibb, No. 02-14-00119-CV, 2015 WL 6081919 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Oct. 15, 2015, pet. denied)
- Walsh v. Woundkair Concepts, Inc., No. 02-14-00395-CV, 2015 WL 1544004, at *1 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Apr. 2, 2015, pet. denied) (mem. op.)
- Cactus Well Serv., Inc. v. Energico Prod., Inc., No. 02-13-00186-CV, 2014 WL 6493231 (Tex. App.-Fort Worth Nov. 20, 2014), opinion supplemented on denial of reh’g, No. 02-13-00186-CV, 2015 WL 293840 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Jan. 22, 2015, pet. denied)
- Jackson Walker, LLP v. Kinsel, No. 07-13-00130-CV, 2014 WL 720889 (Tex. App.—Amarillo Feb. 14, 2014, pet. granted) (mem. op.).
- 1707 New York Ave., LLC v. City of Arlington, No. 02-14-00259-CV, 2015 WL 6457569, at *1 (Tex. App.—Fort Worth Oct. 22, 2015, no pet.) (mem. op.)
- Daven Corp. v. Tarh E & P Holdings, L.P., 441 S.W.3d 770, 772 (Tex. App.—San Antonio 2014, pet. denied)
Affiliations and honors
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Appellate Section, Chair
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Texas Supreme Court Historical Society
- The WARM Place, Board Member
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Top Attorney in Appellate Law, 360 West magazine, 2018
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2017-2018
- Top Attorney in less than five years in practice in Appellate Law, 360 West magazine, 2017
- Top Attorney under five years in practice, Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2013-2016
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Charleston Law Review, Associate Editor in Chief, 2011-2012; Member, 2010-2011
- Texas Tech University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
- State Bar of Texas, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Speeches & Publications
- Casteel Update, presented at the 32nd Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Appellate Practice Course (September 2018).
- Declaratory Judgment as a Remedy: When You Can and When You Can’t, presented at the 35th Annual State Bar of Texas Litigation Update (January 2019).