Kylee K. Mease
Ms. Mease earned her J.D., cum laude, from Texas A&M University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Mease interned at TPG Global, LLC, and wrote for Wolter's Kluwers International Trust Law and Analysis Treatise. Additionally, Ms. Mease worked as a student attorney and became a teaching assistant in the school's Trademark and Copyright legal clinic.
Prior to law school, Ms. Mease received her B.S., magna cum laude, in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas.
Affiliations and honors
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Business Law Society, Membership Coordinator
- Journal of Property Law, Staff Member
- University of North Texas, B.S., magna cum laude, 2017
- THECB Top 10% Scholarship Recipient
- UNT Excellence Scholarship Recipient Criminal Justice